I'm continuing my series on Fun Folds cards. They are a little more time consuming to make but oh, so fun! There are many variations of today's card. In fact, once you understand the mechanics, it would be relatively easy to design your own and move the "steps" around a bit! Here's the card:
Here are the step-by-step directions:
CENTER SIDE STEP CARD
1. Cut card stock to 8-1/2" by 5-1/2".
2. Cut from 3-1/2" to 7-1/2" on the card stock, with a 1" margin on both sides.
3. Place the card horizontal with the 3-1/2" section on the left. Score the middle section of the card at 4-1/4". This is the top of your card.
4. Score the outside margin pieces at 3-1/2", 6-3/4" and 7-1/2".
5. Fold on score lines and use bone folder to make firm creases.
6. Decorate with DSP and stamping
Describing these directions with words is always a bit challenging! I highly recommend you practice on a piece of card stock first and even write on it where all your cutting and scoring lines are. Then, keep this one as a sample to refer to in the future!
Don't miss the next couple of days! I'm ending my blog posts this week with a BANG! I have some really special Fun Folds for you to see!
Have a great, creative day!