I have the 2nd Fun Fold card from my recent class here today. I don't really know what to call it so settled on Triangle Fold Out! Here's the card:
And here are the step by step directions:
TRIANGLE FOLD OUT CARD
1. Cut card stock or DSP piece at 12" x 4".
2. Score at 4" and 8 ". You now have 3 square sections.
3. On the outside sections (not the middle one), score from the SW corner to the NE corner.
4. Fold the top triangle to the outside.
5. Decorate with DSP, stamping, etc.
While this card was made with an overall dimension of 4"x 4", this would be super easy and fun to make at 2" x 2" or 3" x 3" and place it on top of another card base. Two cards, so to speak! The ladies really enjoyed the WOW factor of this card that was actually quite easy to make. The main tip I have is to make sure you get your diagonal scoring correct. The scoring is the same on both sides, it is not mirror image!
I just put in a big preorder from the new catalog... today is the first day we could do that! I will start creating as soon as Mr. Brown (UPS) shows up!
Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I'm at 50,000 views and so excited! I love it!
Have a great day!