Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Love of a Lifetime!

Good morning stampers!  It's Wednesday, that wonderful half-way point of the week, where there's still time to tackle some things but also start looking forward to the weekend. I have some great Designer Series Paper to feature today!  It is absolutely gorgeous and my camera skills do not do it justice!  Here's my card:



The paper comes from the "Falling in Love" DSP set and is an array of soft pinks and blues on one side and taupe monocolor images on the other. I loved this one because it seems to have ice crystals on some delicate branches.  To add some sparkle, I applied my clear Wink of Stella pen to the branches, again, difficult to see in a picture.  I stamped my sentiments right on the DSP and then embellished the card with some ribbon, pearls and fern-like branches. I love the sentiments!  They are from the "Falling for You" stamp set.  This card could be altered with any color scheme. You have the neutral color paired with another color-- blues, greens, purples, reds, etc. I chose Sweet Surgarplum, one of the new In-Colors this year, because it hasn't received a lot of attention from me! I hope I've given you some inspiration on a way to feature the background paper in your design.

We are getting close to the halfway point of Sale-A-Bration!  Don't forget to put together an order and if it totals at least $50, you can choose a free item from the SAB brochure!  Three new items are coming soon, February 21st to be exact. Two of them are additional stamp sets and the last one is a pack of 6 x 6 glimmer paper assortment that is gorgeous!  More details soon....

Happy Stampin' and Happy Wednesday!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment