Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Valentine Love

Hey Stampers!
I know that Valentine's Day is a month away, but in the make-it-yourself world, that's not too early, is it?  I wanted to share  the especially fabulous Valentine/Love suite that Stampin'Up! is offering this year!  There are stamps, ribbon, framelits, paper, embellishments, all of which will make a valentine just perfect for your special people.  Here's the first card I made using this suite:


This is very much to the point and features something else that is particularly good news.  The Stitched Shapes Framelits which were available and then sold out are available again!  Don't you love the effect of those framelits around my sentiment!  I also incorporated some of the Love Notes Framelit dies and Sending Love paper.  My supplies are listed below!

I'll be back tomorrow with more from this fabulous suite. By the way, I'm hosting a Valentine Card Buffet on Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and have several designs for you to choose from... plenty to make the Valentines you need.

Happy Monday!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment