1. Gather up some old paper that is sturdy and color appropriate, cut into tags. Also scrounge around for old tag kits:
2. Find some fun stamps you've bought over the years that work for tags!
3. Clean out your Christmas stash of doodads... ribbon, bells, glitter, washi tape, etc... add it to the pile!
4. Gather up some punches and ink... lots to choose from!
5. Grab the Paper Pumpkin kit you haven't opened yet and let them all try their hand at making a card!
6. Welcome your daughter and her friends, step back and let them play with all the stuff!
7. Have them bring the food and beverages they want and add more paper to the stack!
8. Take fun pictures of their ideas!
And all had a great time! That's how to throw a spur of the moment Stampin'Up! party!