Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Be Filled With Wonder

Hi there Stampers!
I'm enjoying looking back at all the Christmas cards I made since July!  I hosted 5 Christmas card buffets and estimate that between 75-100 cards were made at each and that is a whole lot of Christmas cheer that is being spread around the country!  Making the card is one thing... actually getting it in the mail is another, right?  I love that we always have so many choices for designs and themes. There is never a style I don't like at Christmas!  Here's a card that combines some new and old:



Want to know something crazy?  You people love purple!  Every time I have a purple colored card option in my buffet, it is one of the first cards chosen by almost everyone!  I have no idea why purple is so popular, but it is!  I used Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant for this card. I used the nativity stamp from the Annual Catalog and then used the snowflake "Flurry of Wishes" from last year that is also in our catalog. I used some silver ink for the snowflakes and a little blingy silver glimmer paper for a star. I also used my tag topper punch!  See below for the supply list. This style of card is a breeze to make for any occasion!

There are only a couple more week to take advantage of the Holiday Catalog so look it over and make sure you've ordered what you can't live with out!  Orders should be placed this week in time for Christmas delivery!

Well, I'm off to shovel some more snow... it's coming down pretty hard today!  Have a good one!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment