Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Monday, December 12, 2016

Card for the Handyman!

Happy Monday Stampers!
Hope you are ready for another week of December and all that brings. Last week was my busiest week of the month so I'm okay with having that behind me!  I'm continuing to play with some new product and think about ways to use it. One thing I consistently hear from people is that they need more ideas for guys. It's fairly easy to come up with projects for women, flowers being an easy "go-to" for instance. It is harder to make a masculine card that isn't cheesy.  Stampin'Up! has a new set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog that will be perfect for such cards and projects... TOOLS!  I didn't get to elaborate with my design but just made a simple pocket out of the Envelope Liners framelits to store my tools.  Here's the card:



Once we are officially underway in January, I plan to tweak this a little and incorporate some foil duct tape, two-toned tools, etc. We'll see what I come up with. Put this bundle on your wish list if you need more ideas for guy cards, or the handy ladies in your life!

Happy Stampin'!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment