Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA STARTS MONDAY!!

It's that time of year!!!

OnlineEx_Header_Demo_Nov2116_NA

Once a year, Stampin'Up! hosts a special promotion called "Online Extravaganza" which features some of our best selling product at up to 40% off! There are a couple of details to be aware of. Some of the specials are only available on Monday, November 21st!  Other specials are only available Monday, November 28th! Everything else is on sale for the whole week.  There is ink, paper, stamp sets, framelits/dies and embellishments  on sale.  I will post a link first thing on Monday morning so you can get a look at the list. If you want a list before hand, I can email you a PDF for you to check out. Just contact me and I'll do that this weekend!

Have a great weekend and GO CATS!  BEAT THE GRIZ!








No comments:

Post a Comment