Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lumberjack Birthday

I'm taking a day long break from Valentine's Day with a birthday card for you today. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, we are in Seattle and secondly, my husband is on my mind. Seattle is a gorgeous city that we have enjoyed visiting often over the years. It's early history was full of lumberjacks and the timber industry. My husband is big, tough as nails, sweet as pie and loves flannel shirts. Now that you are thoroughly confused, here's my card!


This is a fun new Valentine set that is in the Occasions Catalog called "Wood You Be Mine?" I plan to make some awesome Valentines with this when I get back home, but for now, here's what I have. I love this guy's huge chest , big beard and skinny legs ;)  

As a bonus, here's a pic of us in Seattle (with borrowed Seahawk jerseys ...shhhhhhhhhhh  we are really Vikings fans )


That's it for now... I'll be back!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment