Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Be Mine!

I'm ready to move on to making Valentines! I know traditionally it is mostly a holiday for sweethearts and elementary school kids but I still think it's fun to tell my kids, parents and some others that I love them. I like to make traditional and quirky valentines and will have some of both for you. I'm a big fan of this year's Stampin'Up! heart/love/Valentine stamps sets, paper and embellishments. It's easy to be creative when you have so many awesome things to work with! My first Valentine is very traditional. I layered some fun paper from our new "Stacked with Love" paper stack and used the "Be Mine" sentiment from the "You Plus Me stamp set. All of these goodies can be found on page 5 of the Occasions Catalog. See details below!


You may notice a layer of silver vellum I tucked in there.. I have a package of this, as well as the gold and forgot about it! So glad I remembered it this time.   Hope you have time to create a little this weekend~~ I have 2 more chores and then that's my plan!
Sarah


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment