Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Friendship is a sheltering tree...

 As mentioned, I did have a minute this morning and made another card with the Sheltering Tree stamp set, my current favorite from the Occasions Catalog (pg 22).  I had a couple of goals in mind for this card, 1) make it vertical as the others have all been horizontal, 2) play with color--I used 3 shades of pink and a little bit of white for the blossoms and 3) keep it sorta simple. How did I do?


The only change I would made is to use a darker brown for the sentiment... it's a little subtle !  Now, to anticipate spring and actually seeing some of these trees. Both my next door neighbor and the neighbor across the street have lovely flowering trees and because we live in Montana, by June 1st, they should be gorgeous! 
Have a lovely day~~
Sarah

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment