Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, March 30, 2017

TBT- All About Girls

Hey Stampers!
It's Throwback Thursday and that's when I like to feature some retired products that didn't get enough lovin' from me when they were current. Anyone else deal with that problem??  I always have great intentions but then things get buried and unfortunately, out of sight, out of mind. I have a fun set to show you today that was from a couple of years back, as well as some old paper. I won't be creating a supply list because these are no longer available to purchase, but I thought you would like to see my ideas anyway!  Here they are:



The one technique I used which is somewhat current is that I colored the tutu and the apron with our watercolor pencils and then blended the color in with a blender pen. That is such a fun technique and I love how smoothly and quickly it spreads the color around. You don't have to be careful about coloring with the pencil because the color gets blended and your exact pencil stroke marks don't really show - great for being in a hurry!

Take a look at your retired products and see what's lurking around in your craft space. Perhaps there are some treasures like what I found!

It's the 2nd to last day of Sale-A-Bration!  Go to "shop now" on the right and take advantage of this once a year promotion. For every $50 you spend on any Stampin'Up! product, you can earn a freebie from the SAB brochure!

Thanks as always for checking in on me!  It's always fun to share what you love ;)

Happy Stampin'!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment