Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting
I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!
Friday, September 2, 2016
Top Ten Favorites from the Holiday Catalog
I know, I know... how do you limit yourself to 10? I guess it's because I rarely hear the top 8 best whatever or the top 12 best whatever ;)
I'm so glad September 1st finally got here so I can talk about these fabulous new products and actually show you pictures and you can even order them if you want. We don't have to talk hypothetically anymore! Here ya go (in no particular order):
1. Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, pg. 13 - This is twice as thick as the normal folders and makes a really deep impression! I'm a knitter and love, love, love this!
2. Star of Light Bundle, pg 9 - Features some amazing stars and Scripture verses with my favorite being the big swirl of stars. Can you even imagine how cool that is with heat embossing?
3. Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle, pg 6 and pg 53 - This set wins for most versatility! You can make reindeer, Eskimos, Santas, Gingerbread men, teddy bears, scarecrows, Draculas, etc. The punch is really cute and I'm already thinking up some non-holiday uses like baby cards, birthday, etc.
4. Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper, pg 5 - LOVE red and browns together with a touch of white. The gumdrop paper is the best!
5. Mountain Adventure Stamp set, pg 44 - This set does not scream Christmas so should be a great go to set for birthdays and other occasions when there is snow and if you live in Montana, you know there's at least 7 months of that!!
6. Glamper Greetings Stamp set, pg 42 - We love to camp and this camper is adorable along with lots of extra stamps to make it any time of the year! Like they say, "Home is Where You Park It" !!
7. Tin of Tags kit and stamp set, pg 33 - This is almost worth the price just to get that cute little red tin box! I love red... oh yeah, I already said that! Makes 30 tags for all your gift giving needs, including presents, baked goods, gift cards, etc.
8. Jolly Friends Bundle, pg 29 - Cute, cute stocking caps and heads and scarves! Again, I will be using this all winter, not just for Christmas. There are even some mini jingle bells to attach at the end of the stocking cap!
9. Santa's Sleigh bundle, pg 24 - I was very excited to see the deer and sleigh stamps and framelits! This set also won't be restricted to just the holidays!
10. Christmas Pines bundle, pg 19 - Yeah for more pine cones and evergreen boughs! These framelits work amazingly well and are not hard to use at all!
Well, there you have my list. Of course, there's more, but I restricted myself to 10. Have fun making your own Top 10 wish list and get going on some creative goodness today! The catalog is available to look at online (link is towards the top of the blog, on the right) and if you would like a paper version, contact me!
I will be hosting classes all fall with these and other great products so sign up for a class and learn how fun making your own cards/paper projects can be!
Have a great Labor Day Weekend!