Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Gumdrop goodness!

I think I've mentioned at least a couple of times how crazy I am about Stampin'Up!'s Designer Series Paper.  If I had to point to one thing that inspires me and only one, it would be the paper. This is largely because it gives me a color scheme and a design theme. Once I have those, the ideas literally pop into my head within minutes. Usually there is more than one idea so I have lots to work with. The Candy Cane Lane paper is no exception.  I got so excited about all of the designs in the pack but swooned over the gumdrops... okay, slight exaggeration!  Here's my card:



If you are a baker, especially at Christmas, you will love the frosted sugar cookies, gingerbread men, candy canes, peppermints and gumdrops!  This is an easy card design that really showcases the paper. Yummmm!

Happy Stampin'!
Sarah  

No comments:

Post a Comment