Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

The REAL story....more Christmas previews!

I like candy canes, reindeer, gum drops, gingerbread men, snowflakes, etc just as much as the rest of you, however, I am mostly excited about the real reason to celebrate Christmas, the birth of Jesus. I am so glad that our products reflect this truth that is the pivotal point of history and the lives of those who believe in Him.   Here are some glimpses of what is coming up with that in mind!





This is only a handful of what is coming in the new Holiday Catalog... a week from today!  I will post links to the Holiday catalog on that morning and you can see all these wonderful stamps and papers and inks for yourself!  Maybe this is the year you will want to make some handmade Christmas Cards!

More tomorrow!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment