Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Christmas preview!

It's August, it's hot, it's dry and some days way to smoky from forest fires, but I'm taking my blog to Christmas!  Each year, Stampin'Up! releases a Holiday catalog with tempting delights for papercrafting to fill up your autumn and early winter needs.  The catalog officially goes live on September 1st and it will also go online that day. I'll be sure to post the link!

As one of the perks of being a demonstrator, I've been able to preorder some things and try them out, get comfortable with any new product and mix and match to create some fun.  I'm having a Holiday Catalog open house and Christmas Card buffet to let some of my local customers make some things and see what they think might be  on their Wish List.  I'm going to share several cards every day, the rest of the week. I won't be sharing the details yet as the links won't go live until the 1st, but you can get a sneak peek at what is coming!  This catalog has something for everyone!

Here's today's batch!





I'll have more everyday the rest of the week and then after the 1st, will revisit many of these cards with the details and product information. Stay tuned!!

Happy Stampin,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment