Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Camping season!

We love to camp!  It has just gotten better and better every year we've been married, but that's probably because we have upgraded 2 times now... tent to pop-up camper to hard-sided all the conveniences camper!  When you have it this good, why would you stay home?  I love a fun new set in the Annual Catalog that features a retro-shaped camper and couldn't wait to make a card with it. This one is simple!


The paper and ribbon are retired, but the stamp is available  ("You're Sublime"  #139309, $19). There are some other really cute images with this stamp set as well. You can see it here:



I hope these whimsical images catch your fancy too!  One of the things I love about Stampin'Up! is all the different styles their stamp sets reflect!  I am constantly drawn to completely different things and I love switching it up alot! I hope you can get some stamping and some camping in while it's still summer... or better yet, do both at the same time!



Happy Stampin'!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment