Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Monday, August 17, 2015

A week of sneak peeks!

I am on vacation this week, but wanted to whet your appetite with some beautiful new goodies from the Holiday Catalog, coming up on September 1st!  As a demonstrator, I've been able to purchase some things during the preorder and I've been having a great time figuring out what to do with what I've bought!  I've scheduled some posts for the whole week. See if you can pick out what might be new, and start making your wish list!  I  won't be saying much and can't give any detailed information out until the catalog goes live, but you can window shop!



Aren't you just nuts about fall?  ;)
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment