Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG PREMIERS TODAY!!

Hi Stampers!
I know I always get excited to share when there's a new catalog out and today's no exception!  I've gotten one into many of your hands and I'm sure you have at least a preliminary wish list started!  There is a link to the new catalog just to the right on my blog!  Click on it for a PDF file of the catalog or click on "shop now" to go directly to the store and start filling your shopping cart!  The best thing about annual catalogs is that we have a whole year to pick and choose!

Have a great day and have fun perusing all the new products!


MainAd_AC2017Launch_demo_060117_USCA


Happy Stampin'!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment