Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Christmas in July, why not?!

Each year, I briefly think about doing a Christmas in July type card class for the hopeful reason that people have more time on their hands in July than December. Not sure that is true, but I'm going to test it out this year and try it!  I'll be having a new format class, A Christmas Stamp A Stack!  All participants will move through 5 different stations and make up to 3 cards of each design, for a total of 15 cards. The cost will be $2 per card or a total of $30 if all the cards are made. If you are interested, please contact me so I can save a spot for you! Here are the details:

Thursday, July 21, 6 p.m.
Friday, July 22, 9 a.m.
Saturday, July 23, 10 a.m.

I am anticipating 2-3 hours to make 15 cards and that can be done all at once or broken up over the various time slots.   Here's a peek of what we will make!

There is a great Christmas suite of stamps and paper in the annual catalog and this class will feature those products.  I'm hoping this time of year will be a fun and relaxing time to work on some Christmas cards rather than be rushed at the last minute or bagging it altogether!  Come and join us!

Happy Stampin'!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment