Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

O Come All Ye Faithful

I've been in a big cleaning-out-the room mode for the last week or so and am finding lots of things... things I forgot I had, things I thought were lost, things I thought I finished and things I have no clue how they got there. I'm sure you can relate with at least one closet or drawer in your home, if not a whole room!  Happily, I came across a card from a class a while back that I forgot to post about, so it's today's feature card!  A while back a centered a whole class around the theme of Black, Gold and White, featuring the Wonderland suite in the Holiday catalog. Here's another card from that class:


I cheated a bit and used some purple as well. We have a color called "Elegant Eggplant" that rarely gets any attention, so I pulled it out for this card.  I used the Designer Series Paper as a background, gold glitter embossing and glimmer paper and the Wonderland Vellum stack. This was another fun card to make and have to send!  Details are below!

Yay, it's Wednesday!
Sarah


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment