Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Card Buffet!

My annual Christmas Card buffet is this week!  I have a Friday morning and Saturday morning session left and all are welcome!  The times are 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. You can make as many cards as you want, enjoy a snack and some chatting and be on your way. The cost is $3 per card which includes an envelope.  Here are some of the featured cards! Hope you can come!






And many more!  Have a great weekend and Go CATS!  BEAT the GRIZ!!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment