Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

When Mr. Brown comes calling....

With a blog post title like that, you are probably wondering, what is she up to?  Ha ha!  It's simply the UPS guy, always faithful, always on the day promised via email and always with a nice smile on his face. He never even makes a snide remark about having to come to my house more than once a week sometimes!

He was here yesterday and is coming back today. Whooppee!  I love new stuff and although it can be hard to decide what to get, it's pretty fun to open the box!




Every year we get 5 new "In-Colors" to play with so that is mostly what I got. Now I get to play. I tried out the ink last night:






I'm looking forward to combining these with some existing colors to create all new color schemes... If you want to dive into some new color, The best way to do it is to order a combo pack of ink pads and paper.  It's coming soon in the new catalog, on June 2nd. More information later, I promise! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a card!

Have a great day!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment