Big Sky Stampin' Papercrafting

I have been a crafter most of my life, starting in about 8th grade when I tried to embroider some frogs on a quilt, that I never finished! Although the list of what "I never finished" is long, and includes cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, quilting and more, my latest obsession is paper! I joined Stampin'Up! as an independent demonstrator in October 2011 and have been going like crazy ever since! I offer classes in my home, do catered card parties at your home and sell my cards locally in Bozeman, Montana and around the lovely Gallatin Valley. I would love to meet and talk to you if you are interested in the papercrafting hobby or just need some unique handmade cards for a special occasion!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Just Looking in on You!

I recently attended a card swap/tea party (which was fabulous in all aspects!) and the theme was bugs or animals.  I had an ant stamp that I really wanted to use but just couldn't figure out what to do, so switched the animals.  I have the perfect stamp set on my shelf, still waiting to be used!  It's called "Life in the Forest" and I couldn't wait to ink it up! I'm embarrassed to admit it has been sitting on the shelf for too long, unused. Here's my card:



All of these images are in the set, and I just added some sentiments from another set, "From the Herd". This card was a snap to make with the punches I was able to use and I was very happy with the results. This same card could be used for a birthday or baby card by changing the sentiment.

Just a quick heads up!  The 2015 Retired List will be released on Tuesday, 4/21!  That will list all the retired paper, ink, embellishments and stamp sets for this year, much of it at reduced prices. I will shoot those on my email list an email first thing (lately that has been about 5 a.m. as the dog has decided that's a good time to get up-- haha!)  If you aren't on my email list, it's easy to do so! Just let me know either in the comment section below or contact me via my Stampin'Up! website or Facebook.  I promise not to bomb your email box but will let you know about new things coming up and sales, specials, promotions, etc!

Have a great day!
Sarah

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment